The distinctive specialization of the Chancellery is provided to individuals and legal entities legal services in handling cases related to expropriation and return of the property expropriated. Our activities include, in particular:
- developing strategies to redress related to the recovery of expropriated property,
- determining the legal status of properties,
- regulation of property rights and defining and managing claims related to property expropriated.
- prepare applications and representing clients before government and local government as well as regional administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court, in proceedings related to the reimbursement of real estate,
- representing clients in the process of disposing of recovered property, including in consultation with brokers – acquiring and client representation in negotiations on the sale of real estate.
What Sets Us Apart:
We operate effectively on the basis of knowledge and experience.