- legal assistance in setting up, transforming and winding-up of medical companies and individual medical practices
- permanent and ad hoc legal services for medical entities, pharmacies, doctors, pharmaceutical wholesalers,
- drafting of documentation related to the process of granting of health services,,
- preparing, reviewing contracts, Organisational Regulations, Statutes, orders related to the activities of medical entities,
- participation in tenders for the execution of medical services,
- reviewing and preparation of draft contracts with doctors and nurses, and advice on matters arising from the employment relationship with medical staff,
- representation of clients in court proceedings in so-called medical damages cases in relation to a hospital and/or hospital insurer,
- representation, in and out of court, of medical entities, pharmacies, pharmaceutical wholesalers in proceedings befored: .
– National Health Fund
– Head Pharmaceutical Inspector
– provincial pharmaceutical inspection authorities
providing legal assistance on the protection of personal data..
How we are different:
We are able to identify risks and prevent them.