Advising on antitrust law became one of the essential elements of our offer while providing the legal services to Entrepreneurs. The activity of our Law Office in this area includes:
- conducting internal audits of Clients’ trade policy, in particular through the analysis of documentation, including distribution agreements, framework cooperation agreements, as well as internal documents with respect to charges against imposing onerous provisions of contracts, distribution agreements, price cartels and other antitrust torts,
- advising on business and marketing strategy, as well as preparing internal documents and agreements in a manner designed to avoid allegations of breaches of competition law while providing clients with opportunities to strengthen their market position,
- representing the Clients of the Law Office in proceedings in antitrust cases – especially before the OCCP and CCCP,
- producing and directing notifications to the President of the OCCP about the existence of legal basis to institute proceedings for infringement of the Act on competition and consumer protection,
- consultation on information to be provided in response to the request submitted by an antitrust authority and related to the manner of dealing with inspections carried out by the OCCP,
- making expertise and legal opinions concerning the issues of unfair competition law,
- representing Clients in the proceedings concerning unfair competition acts,
- conducting training in antitrust law.
What makes us different:
We identify problems. We find solutions.